Vendor & Dealer Financing
Put Inventory On The Floor And Move Sales Out The Door
With inventory and asset-based finance solutions, GE Capital, Americas funds the flow of goods from manufacturer to dealer. Our end-user lease and loan products then help boost dealer sales, by making it easier for customers to buy from them.
From Fortune 500 companies looking to offer private label financing to independent operations looking to manage cash flow, GE Capital, Americas is committed to providing vendor and dealer financing programs for more than 550,000 manufacturers and dealers of all sizes, and their customers.
You can rely on GE Capital, Americas for flexible solutions and online tools designed to dramatically increase the speed and ease of financing.
Our vendor and dealer financing products include:
- Inventory Financing: Funds the flow of durable goods from manufacturer to dealers and resellers.
Learn more about Inventory Financing.
- Vendor Financing: Customized independent and captive programs designed to increase sales. Our expertly structured programs not only help enhance a manufacturer's competitive position, but also meet the unique financial requirements of end-user customers.
Learn more about Vendor Program Financing.
- Asset-Based Lending: Provides access to capital based on business assets, including inventory and accounts receivable.
- Leases & Loans for Commercial End Users: Having the best equipment doesn't guarantee a sale. Offer affordable payments and increase your win rate.
- Short-term Accounts Receivable (STAR) Lending: These special programs help small businesses expand quickly or meet seasonal demand.
Our financing programs are customized to the unique needs of each customer and may include programs and services such as leasing, loans, inventory financing, accounts receivable financing, credit and collection services, specialized electronic commerce tools and extended warranty and service agreements for businesses in:
- Construction Equipment
- Lawn & Garden
- Test & Measurement
Looking for Financing?Get Started
Existing Customer Questions
Up to 85 percent of small- and mid-sized businesses prefer equipment leasing, and enjoy benefits that extend beyond the prospect of conserving cash.