Debt Restructuring Can Give You The Means To Renew You Business
GE Capital, Americas provides loans to companies with sound underlying strength to help them realize their full potential. From debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing to exit financing of $20 million to $2 billion or more, we understand the bankruptcy process and work with you and your advisors to provide critical capital when you need it most.
Opportunities that may benefit your business during debt restructuring include:
- Debtor-in-Possession (DIP) Financing: Supports companies going into bankruptcy. GE is one of the largest providers and is steeped in the bankruptcy code.
- Plan of Reorganization (POR) Financing: Supports companies as they exit bankruptcy and for working capital needs. Exit financing also supports prepackaged bankruptcy.
- Out-of-Court Refinancing & Recapitalization: Working with turnaround advisors, GE helps companies restructure their balance sheets outside chapter 11.
- Section 363 Sales: Financing to support the sale of non-core assets while in bankruptcy is another GE Capital, Americas specialty.
- Distressed Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A): Solutions for acquiring a distressed business or supporting mergers.
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transportation
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Financial & Business Services
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Marine Financing
- Metals & Mining Financing
- Paper, Packaging & Forest Products
- Retail Financing
- Technology & Electronics
- Accounts Receivables
- Machinery & Equipment
- Owner Occupied Real Estate
- Capital Markets
- Collateral Appraisal & Valuation