Commercial & Asset-Based Lending
Loans Support Growth, Acquisitions And Turnarounds
Loans can be a critical lever for businesses that need to maximize liquidity and flexibility. That's why it's important to work with a lender who understands your industry and can structure the right program to help you achieve your goals.
GE Capital, Americas is one of the largest providers of asset-based lending, cash flow and structured corporate loans of $20 million dollars and more. We work with a wide variety of mid-size businesses, large businesses and private equity sponsors.
Our corporate lending solutions include:
- Asset-based Lending and Cash Flow Loans: Revolving lines of credit and term loans support working capital, growth acquisitions, refinance, recapitalization and balance sheet optimization.
- Leveraged Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs): This type of financing supports expansion, capital improvements, acquisitions, divestitures and retiring owner buyouts.
- Industrial Project Finance: Provides capital to support greenfield/brownfield projects where the debt and equity are repaid from the cash flow generated by the business.
- New Markets Tax Credits: This government-sponsored program offers tax credits to encourage investment in designated low-income communities.
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transportation
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Construction Equipment Financing
- Financial & Business Services
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Public Financing
- Healthcare Financing
- Commercial Equipment Financing
- Marine Financing
- Telecom, Media & Technology Financing
- Metals & Mining Financing
- Paper, Packaging & Forest Products
- Private Equity
- Retail Financing
- Technology & Electronics
Achieve greater liquidity by unlocking the borrowing power of your assets. When securing your loan, the following collateral is considered:
- Accounts Receivables
- Machinery & Equipment
- Owner-Occupied Real Estate
Looking for Financing?Get Started
Existing Customer Questions
It’s sometimes more cost-effective to rent new equipment rather than buy it. Equipment dealers can benefit from this growing trend.