Commercial & Asset-Based Lending
Loans Support Growth, Acquisitions And Turnarounds
Loans can be a critical lever for businesses that need to maximize liquidity and flexibility. That's why it's important to work with a lender who understands your industry and can structure the right program to help you achieve your goals.
GE Capital, Americas is one of the largest providers of asset-based lending, cash flow and structured corporate loans of $20 million dollars and more. We work with a wide variety of mid-size businesses, large businesses and private equity sponsors.
Our corporate lending solutions include:
- Asset-based Lending and Cash Flow Loans: Revolving lines of credit and term loans support working capital, growth acquisitions, refinance, recapitalization and balance sheet optimization.
- Leveraged Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs): This type of financing supports expansion, capital improvements, acquisitions, divestitures and retiring owner buyouts.
- Industrial Project Finance: Provides capital to support greenfield/brownfield projects where the debt and equity are repaid from the cash flow generated by the business.
- New Markets Tax Credits: This government-sponsored program offers tax credits to encourage investment in designated low-income communities.
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transportation
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Construction Equipment Financing
- Financial & Business Services
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Public Financing
- Healthcare Financing
- Commercial Equipment Financing
- Marine Financing
- Telecom, Media & Technology Financing
- Metals & Mining Financing
- Paper, Packaging & Forest Products
- Private Equity
- Retail Financing
- Technology & Electronics
Achieve greater liquidity by unlocking the borrowing power of your assets. When securing your loan, the following collateral is considered:
- Accounts Receivables
- Machinery & Equipment
- Owner-Occupied Real Estate
New Financing InquiriesGet Started
Existing Customer Questions
In today’s competitive business environment, leaders are trying to do more with less. Sometimes, the key to maximizing your resources is simply maximizing your time.