- Bank Loans
- Equity Finance
- Franchise Financing
- Intermediary Funding
- Sponsor Finance
- Corporate Aircraft
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness Financing
- Healthcare Financial Services
- IT Equipment Financing
- Manufacturing & Production Financing
- Metal & Mining Financing
- Retail Financing
- Telecom & Media Financing
- Industrial Development Bonds
- Railcar Leasing
Syndicated Bank Loans
Our Strength And Stability Is Our Balance Sheet
With more than $14 billion in assets under management, GE Capital, Bank Loans invests primarily in non-investment-grade, broadly syndicated bank loans, typically greater than $150 million.
GE has been an active buyer in the secondary market for more than eight years, and leverages its institutional knowledge for additional insights into industries.
Our unmatched strength and execution expertise allows us to work with great speed and efficiency on your transactions.
Financing products include:
- Senior secured credit facilities: Buy-side investor in primary loan issuance of both cash flow and asset-based facilities
- Distressed Debt Investments: Investor of distressed senior secured loans